Our Family....

Forever, For Always and No Matter What

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting Started....

Yes, I finally have a blog.  We have lived across the country for almost 1 1/2 years and I am just getting around to getting one started.  Now I just have to be good about finding the time to post.....
We love Morgantown, West Virginia.  We don't like living so far away from family and friends.  That has been difficult!  But there is lots to love about the East and we are making the best of it!  We have had so many opportunities to see so many things.  Plus, we LOVE living in the mission field.  All of my children have had to be so strong and stand up for what they believe in.  I am so proud of them!  We all have made some wonderful friends and our ward family has become our family away from home!  Thank heavens for the gospel.  It's great to know that no matter where you go in life, there are some members of the Church waiting to welcome you!  Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Wait... Wait... I could have sworn I posted something here. Who knows... With 10 years on the oldest young lad there some similarities, perhaps... Arbitrarily stumbling across this blog peaked my interest in blood relations. The few details I have picked up throughout my life pertaining to my biological father were verified in the possibility... It's also been indicated through various veins of social communication that both he and his wife i.e. you.. Are aware of my existence. So this revelation has no intention of causing a disturbance.

    If anything I simply wanted to indicate that I was here and that various individuals were aware of that. An occasional visit is likely to be the extent of my presence. A simple yes or no regarding the accuracy of these hypotheticals would be outstanding as well.

    ReplyDelete