Our Family....

Forever, For Always and No Matter What

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Baby

 
I think the hardest thing about being a Mom is seeing your children hurt.  It doesn't matter how old they are, when they hurt physically, mentally or emotionally, you feel as though your heart is being torn out.  I HATE it when my children hurt!  But....the second hardest thing about being a Mom for me, is letting them grow up and do things on their own!  A prime example is my Tylee!  I was at a meeting in February.  When I got home, she very PROUDLY showed me the box she made for her class Valentine's Day party.  They were all suppossed to decorate a box and bring it to school so the kids could deliver the valentine's in them.  I have made all sorts of boxes throughout the years with my kids and we have been pretty creative.  I know we are living in a rental house and most of my craft supplies are boxed up, but I do have out the necessities!  I certainly could have supplied Tylee with something fun and cute.  But NO!!!  She decides to do it all on her own!  This was the result.....






Tylee was so proud of her box and I just had to bite my tongue and send her to school with it!  Honestly, it was one of the hardest things I've done, but I am proud of her that she designed it ALL BY HERSELF!  She is quite the girl!



The girls love to do fun things with their hair for the holidays.  This is what we did for Valentine's Day!  They loved it so much, that they even wore it to school the next day!





Tylee was a cheerleader again this year for Treyson's Basketball team.  She LOVED it and did really well.  It was fun to watch her cheer and cheer on those boys!  The first picture is last years.  The second picture is a little blurry and it is this year.  She is so proud of that trophy!  We love our Tylee! 

1 comment:

  1. You have NO IDEA how much we miss having this sweet little girl at our house. In fact, I was just thinking about her this morning. My little Rhett has missed her like crazy! It is hard to watch your kids grow-up in pictures. :(
    I am SO PROUD of you for sending the V-day box. I am the same mom that struggles with something like that SO MUCH! You are good to have just sent it - I am bad and always end up saying something that hurts their feelings! I also love the v-day hairdo. You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete