Our Family....

Forever, For Always and No Matter What

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Halloween

I can't believe that I haven't even posted our Halloween pictures yet.  I thought having all my kids gone all day that I would have tons of time to get things done.  How wrong I was!  I think I am busier now that I have time alone during the day than I was when I had little ones at home....if that's at all possible!  I volunteer at the school, so I am there all the time.  Too bad that I don't get paid for all those hours!  I love being in the school and getting to know the kids my kids hang out with and all the teachers.  I've done Super Saturday, a Craft Fair, running kids in a million different directions, school parties, primary program, book fairs, football games, band concerts, basketball practice, coaching Tylee's cheerleading team, (yes, that is a joke, but they were desperate and I was gullible enough to say yes) and did I mention running kids constantly?  It's a 50 minute drive round trip to drive TJ into school for his extra activities, so that takes time out of my day!  But, I LOVE what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! 
We LOVE Halloween!  We all dress up and decorate the house!  We had the Missionaries over for our "traditional" Halloween dinner.  They weren't too sure about eating gulosh out of a pumpkin, but surprisingly enough, they loved it!  They loved our pumpkin salad, finger dip, (carrots with olives on them), ghost pie and worm punch.  It was fun to share our traditions with the missionaries!  Hope they didn't think we were too crazy!!!  We live in a neighborhood and so we actually got to walk and go to all the houses in the neighborhood.  It didn't hurt that it was 65 degrees!  It was another new experience for us to have in Morgantown.  We loved walking and the kids got tons of candy!  We LOVE Halloween!

Treyson is reading Harry Potter and LOVING the books!  I often catch him up late at night reading with a flashlight!  He wanted to be Harry Potter and I think he made a cute one!

TJ dressed up like....we are not sure!  He had his red headlamp on and this crazy sound toy that Aunt Alana gave the kids.  It's really obnoxious and Randy and I hate it!  TJ just walked back and forth across our sidewalk and shook that crazy noise toy.  He didn't say anything to anyone and didn't scare the kids.  Although, some kids didn't want to come to our door.  I felt bad when I found that out!  He stayed in character the whole time and had fun!


Tylee as the cutest witch ever!  She is a sweetheart!


My darling cowgirl!  Taysha is growing up too fast!


Here are my darling kids!  I dressed up as a witch with Tylee!  We had an awesome Halloween in Morgantown!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures! We sure missed you. Rhett was sure Tylee was going to be at the trunk-or-treat. I am jealous about a neighborhood to trick-or-treat in AND warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete