Our Family....

Forever, For Always and No Matter What

Saturday, November 27, 2010

One more post for today....

Happy Late Thanksgiving! 
I hope all of our family and friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  We missed being home more than you will ever know.  We have been with Randy's family or my family every year since we've been married.  Last year I was recovering from surgery, so I didn't really think about it.  But, this Thursday when I woke up and realized that I was still in Morgantown and all my family was thousands of miles away in Idaho and Utah, I shed a few tears.  However, I need to stop and be grateful for so many things.

I am thankful for the gospel because we had members of our ward that shared Thanksgiving with us!  We had the Bishop's family over and another family over.  I am thankful for families in the ward that make our family back west seem not so far away!

I am thankful for wonderful friends in Idaho and Utah and new friends in Morgantown.  They have been by my side through good times and bad, cried with me and laughed with me, and kept me going with their friendship!  THANKS!

I am thankful for four beautiful, healthy children that are the light of my life.  Everything I do is because of them!  They are my greatest joy!

I am thankful for a wonderful husband that loves me even though I have many short comings and works so hard to support our family.  He is amazing and I am so lucky to have him as mine!

I am thankful for wonderful in-laws who since the day I met them, have welcomed me into their hearts and home!  I love the Haws family!

I am thankful for my family.  I have the best sisters and brother that anyone could ask for. They are ALWAYS there for me through good times and bad.  They are my rock and make me laugh even in hard times!  THANKS guys!  My Mom and Dad gave me a wonderful life, taught me the gospel and loved me unconditionally.  I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents!

I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am truly indebted to our Savior, who sacrificed His life for me that if I live worthy I can return and live with Him and my family forever!

So many things to be thankful for everyday....but especially this time of year as we reflect on the goodness of our loving Heavenly Father.
I am so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates! You are definitely one of the things I am thankful for! Miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete